Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Button to the World


Who knew that it is possible to design a phone with one button only? I cannot stop but appreciate the design behind the software and hardware of Apple products. I am in the age where I could not have imagined a decade ago when I was pounding on computers at school. It's simply extraordinary.

I meant, when you look at the new iPad internals, you can almost feel the weight distribution. The engineers relentlessly took the efforts to ensure the product feels right on your hands. They also attended to details such as the Apple logo on the back, which also serves as an antenna - it's beauty, art, form and function combined.

Canon 5D Mark II ISO: 1600 1/30 sec f 4.0 100mm

No comments: