Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nan Lian Garden


Canon 5D Mark II 24-105mm at 24mm f8 1/160s ISO100

I was shooting directly into the searing reflections off the temple, and testing flare characteristics of the lens. Its performance is fair - colors remain contrasty, and no visible spots across the frame.

I layered the foreground bushes with the bridge in the middle, and framed the buildings in background in a typical landscape arrangement. Red is my favorite color and green compliments it particularly well. I never got tired photographing at this location.

Currently Lightroom 2.2 remains a terrible raw converter for 5D Mark II. We will depend on future updates to get better prints.

No comments: