Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Sunday, July 01, 2007


Starbucks coffee shops are one of my favorite places to hang out and relax. On average they make fair coffees, and sometimes their mochas are fantastic. They usually taste the best on chilly, dry days. I am a big fan of the brand the first day they landed on Causewaybay. I still remember my first cup of Starbucks in Osaka.

I like practicing street photography, be that traditional ones or like taking portraits of interesting people I showed earlier. I enjoy observing people and communicating with them.

Another Starbucks, another pair of couple, some more Nintendo DSs and another month. Welcome to July, 2007.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Interesting picture and I like this article : ) Thanks for sharing