Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

One can always find interesting things around and make good pictures of them. A few examples:

A train station.

The ceiling of a shopping mall. (a gorgeous abstract, fantastic texture on the lamp, good framing, a beautiful picture by my friend)

A tree near the parking lot.

The bottom line is that one should keep saying yes to situations and avoid saying no. In other words, maintain the positive attitude in accepting the environment, and in being creative to connect with the environment. Avoid saying no to yourself. For example, even if you were stuck in a parking lot or the time was around noon and the light was harsh, do not take them as excuses and avoid taking pictures. Because once you say no, that is when you stop being creative and kill the process.

PS. Marc I hope you like this picture. Thanks for visiting the city.

No comments: