Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This was taken at the seafood market in Seattle. I really liked the colors here, the tulips were gorgeous and they looked like they were singing songs together.

Looking back this picture might not be worthy at today's technical standards: the subjects look flat, the colors do not separate well with each other and background subjects are hazy. I am personally amazed in how far technology advanced in just a couple of years, especially on how pictures are digitally captured and processed. Using today's equipment I think I should be able to take a much cleaner picture at this scene. I wouldn't change much on my composition here, however.

No comments: