Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I was traveling with my family-friends in the north-east China a couple of years ago. We were fortunate enough to be able to see a famous scenery - natural condensation on trees overnight from moistures of the Songhua river. We found frosts forming on every trees and leaves and they created the most extraordinary patterns. The condensations remain usually till late morning when they evaporates under the sun.

We arrived at around 7:30am and this was taken shortly afterwards. I shot this probably at +1 or +1.5 EV. A strong blue color cast is formed on the image and I had to remove it before printing. I rarely got requests of large prints but this is one of them.

I do not know if I would have any chance traveling with them again.

No comments: