Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Friday, June 01, 2007


I noticed her outside a local restaurant when she was starring at the menu. She seemed confused about the descriptions. She is about six feet tall in a very tidy, lovely pink stripes shirt. I reached out for her when she sat down on her table.

She is from France and she works for the Quantas Airlines. I can immediately sense that she was just off her duty and feeling exhausted. But she was glad of my company. We chatted for a minute or two and I asked if I could take a picture. "Sure", she said, "this is one of strange encounters I have in the city."

I love square crops. They provide the right balance for head portraits. I converted it using the red channel.

No comments: