Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I have little to say about this photo technically. My camera was on auto mode and I shot a sequence of about 10-20 pictures. She got off from a small boat and her friend picked her up to keep her shoes dry. The dogs were welcoming them home. I was shooting to the sun's direction and you can see the strong, golden reflection in the sea. I wish there were more color in the frame, and more details in the shadows and the sea.

This is one of my personal favorites. The sun was setting and it was beautiful on the beach. They were holding each other and she was smiling gracefully. I loved their moments and I loved the scenery. I find so much beauty in life.

No comments: