Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I always have strong feelings for lavenders. We have movies named after them, and we have cosmetics, bathroom products, health products, and even food that smell lavenders. I remember vividly my first time seeing lavender fields in travel programmes, and they simply feel dreamlands. I did not know they can be grown here until I visited one of the lavender gardens a couple of years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised.

For this photo I made several mistakes: I didn't get close enough, I didn't get low enough and I didn't have the best sky nor background for the flower. I made slight adjustments on the shadows and the overcast sky. My friends loved the result, I think I could do better next time.

No comments: