Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A dreamy musical box shop in Otaru, Hokkaido. I visited there a few years back before I headed to the States, but I still remember my trip vividly. It was late autumn and we found red leaves on the mountains and valleys. The weather was chilly outside the dawns and dusks, and the air was clean and dry. Before we left Sounkyo we found the village covered with white, crispy and clean blanket of snow. It snowed for the first time of the year overnight, and it was gorgeous in the morning when we look outside our window.

This was cropped slightly and highlights were enhanced. I also desaturated this significantly to give a slightly cool feeling.

No comments: