Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Monday, May 28, 2007


Photography is about getting better at capturing lights, and working through processing chain to best communicate the idea to the viewer on the final medium. Color photography, in addition to the usual kitchen sink, is about composing colors and managing their interactions with the viewer.

It is never about owning the best camera and lens in the world.

A bit of reflections on this picture. This wouldn't have worked without the yellow jacket. I wish I had framed tighter and come closer to the subject, or worked from a lower angle. I wish I had my SLR with a fast lens to blur out the trees. I wish I was a better photographer.

I will find more examples of use of colors in coming days.

No comments: