Eddy Poon

Here I post some of my photos. Sometimes I share other amusements I encounter. I am reachable at my personal site.

Sunday, May 27, 2007


I never thought of actually visiting Yosemite. I was studying in the States for 3 years, and have been to many mountains and slopes. I never got the chance however for places like the Yellow Stone, and I have been longing for visits to national parks.

It is about opening to ideas and exploring new places. My friend Alex and I canceled our plans to meet in San Francisco, and I got a bit of free time. I was staying at my friend Stephen's place, and I decided to call up the park, get a tent and a rental car. Off I went Yosemite the next day.

I can still remember my first sight of the valley and the El Capitan. I can still remember how my wrong turns took me to beautiful mountains and vistas. I only have a point and shoot. The photos I took are priceless to me.

Like in this picture, it's all about perspectives.

No comments: